- Models and Specs
- Order Info
- High-modulus helical core graphite
- Clear coat finish
- Fast recovery
- Lightweight construction
- Locally machined anodized aluminum reel seats
- Handles are assembles and milled in our shop - one at a time
- Portuguese flor grade cork
- Rubberized and burnt composite cork added for durability and elegance
- Decorative cork is clear-coated for increased durability and aesthetic appeal
- Titanium stripping guides
- Ti - Chrome snake guides
- Black guide wraps / Metallic gold, blue, and charcoal decorative wraps
- Grizzly hackle feather inlays
- USA made rod tube included
- All orders are backed by our warranty and guarantee
Steelhead fishing on the west coast is our favorite pursuit. We've designed this series of two-handed rods to possess classic soul and level of build quality that can only come from small shop craftsmanship. All of our two handed models are extremely caster friendly and powerful. Utilizing lightweight high modulus materials, these rods recover quickly and are ultra-responsive.
We have styled these rods to be aesthetically elegant and unique without being too loud. The dark composite cork on the grips adds a durability and water resistance to the handles while also looking classy.
We believe that two-handed fly fishing pursuits are characterized by endurance. Our spey rods are crafted to perform and last season after season of hard use.
Have a question about a particular model? Please contact us.
|Model||Length||Power||Upper grip/ Lower grip||Reel Seat||Scandi Weight (grains)||Skagit weight (grains)|
If our products are not found satisfactory for any reason we offer a full refund within 10 days of delivery. Returned rods that are broken are subject to repair fees.
Broken rod? No worries! We've got it covered. We can replace any broken sections at a $60 cover charge per section.
Our repair program is simple. Fill out the attached form here and send your rod and the form to the rod shop! We will get it done and back to you as soon as we can (usually within ten business days).
- Rods are built one at a time and production time varies depending on how busy we are. Orders generally ship within ten business days. To find out exact turnaround time, please contact us.
- If a model is out of stock, please contact us to pre-order or to find out when it will be available.
- International orders are welcome! Many countries are supported here in our online checkout. If you don't see your country or if you would prefer, you can contact us to place an order.